How to grow black hair! This has been a topic discussed by many experts and in this article I want to disuses the simple ways you can grow an African mane long and strong! asian hairstyles men is just like any other hair; the only thing it has against it is that it is dryer than other types of hairs. This means special attention needs to be given to it if you wish to see fast growth.
There are a few facts you need to know about growing healthily African hair fast.
– Black hair grows at a rate of one half to one inch a month -this is an average only and the number can be improved upon.
– African tresses are dry tresses and as such you need to take certain steps to keep it moisturized if you want your tresses to grow.
– African hair like other hair is dead, so there is not much you can do with the dead parts, but there is lots you can do to grow a healthy African mane at the root level
Here are 7 tips that will show you how to grow black hair long and strong:
- If you want to grow African hair long and strong, you need to keep the scalp moisturized, the best thing to use is an oil called Mira oil for the simple fact that it sets your sebum (natural oils) to an optimal level that helps grow African hair
- Avoid relaxers and perms on your mane -these not only damage your mane, they will also poison the scalp thereby preventing your mane from growing fast. Keep your tresses natural when trying to grow it fast.
- Avoid straighten your hair as it will dry the scalp and hair out even further, making your tresses even more susceptible to breakages and damage
- Wear loose hairstyles as they do not pull and tug at your hair and weaken your tresses at the root level. Braids are good for growing black hair because they allow your tresses a chance to breathe and be at ease which helps African hair grow.
- Keep your hair conditioned, again use a good herbal oil like Mira oil, a deep oil treatment will stimulate the hair follicles and allow your mane to grow at a faster rate. Use Mira oil for fast black hair growth, the oil will prevent breakages as well as promote hair growth. A deep conditioner will not only repair your mane, it will also seal in moisture.
- To grow black hair long, shampoo your hair at least once every four days and use natural shampoo that do not strip away sebum from your scalp and hair. You need to keep your scalp and tresses clean to allow healthy African hair growth.
- Get a scalp massage with a good herbal oil, the massage together with oil will stimulate blood flow to the scalp and allow healthy growth
If you follow these simple steps you will grow long black hair and you will never have to worry about your hair breaking or falling out again.